- These short 10-minute debrief sessions are available to individuals participating in PEAK’s summer training program on Tuesdays and Thursdays (June 18th- August 15th) and will be led by Alex Oldham, supervised by Dr. Herzog.
- Occurs twice weekly immediately after each workout
- Review the mental components of the training that just occurred
- Optimize subsequent training in the gym or on the field/court
- Sessions will serve as springboards for the in-depth weekly 60-minute mental performance group sessions
- Once you have registered for the above program, please fill this form out and bring it with you to your first session!
Post-Workout Mental Performance Debriefs
Participants in the PEAK summer training programs will be offered the chance for a short debrief (led by Alex Oldham, supervised by Dr. Herzog) after each workout. These brief meetings will provide participants with real-life scenarios that will help to teach them applied mental skills they can use on the field and in their day-to-day lives. These sessions will introduce the topics that will be covered in the weekly 60-minute group sessions.