Dr. Tim Herzog
will lead a workshop on what the optimal level of push is for the specific pressures your daughter may be facing relating to lacrosse, school, playing in college, and more. This facilitated conversation is where you can ask other parents and a sport psychology professional the questions you've been dying to ask... For instance (but not limited to):
- How much push is enough/ too much?
- How do I help my kid bounce back from defeat?
- How do I help my kid win with grace?
- How much should I talk about playing in college?
- How do I help my kid decompress?
- How can I help my daughter have fun, while still being competitive?